Ages 3-100 (children, parents, grandparents & caregivers)
Yogis and yoginis come together for some family yoga time fun!
Family Yoga offers all the tools we need to reconnect and to be fully present with each other and come together in a non-competitive and healthy environment. While doing yoga together, we let go of tension and we find new ways to communicate, to play and to have fun together. Family yoga is designed to deliver the same mental and physical benefits as any other yoga class including:
- Increased strength, flexibility and balance
- Improved child focus, greater awareness, confidence and self-acceptance; a general sense of calm which can result in improved imagination, less stress and better sleep
- Improved communication between family members and strengthening of family bonds. When parents and children engage in any physical or spiritual activity together, they create healthier and more cohesive families.
- Improved behaviour in the children due to the calming effects of relaxation and visualization
- Having fun! Family yoga is not about achieving the perfect pose but about being and learning together.