“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- For the women trying to get pregnant (Fertility yoga) is an energizing form of exercise that combines a variety of specialized poses (asanas) to help the body to get prepared to successfully conceive, opening to new levels of awareness both physically and emotionally. Yoga for fertility encourages breathing, relaxation techniques and group support to enhance reproductive function in both men and women.
- For expectant mums (Pregnancy Yoga): a class designed to include yoga postures to address and relieve the common discomforts of pregnancy; relaxation techniques, breathing exercises to ease fear and anxiety to prepare for birth. Strengthens the mind in preparation for labour and delivery, plus abdominal and pelvic floor toning to enhance postnatal recovery. Suitable for any level and stages of pregnancies
- For parent and newborn/toddler (Postnatal & Baby Yoga): regain the energy and learn to integrate your baby into your yoga practice. A relaxed environment allows you to respond to your baby’s needs, whilst having the opportunity to re-tone muscles, alleviate aches and pains, combat fatigue and feel a sense of well-being. Classes are suitable for babies from 8 weeks until they start to crawl.
- For kids aged 3 up to 7yrs (Kids Yoga) each class is alive with magical journeys, games, poses and songs so kids learn in a multi-sensory environment. Creating a balance between spontaneity and structure. Yoga for kids increase awareness, creativity, encourage positive thinking, body and mind awareness. Yoga is a wonderful way for kids to express themselves while having fun!
- For parents, grandparents, carers and children age 3 and up (Family Yoga): each class includes age-appropriate yoga poses, breathing exercises, meditation and relaxation techniques will awaken the inner child in all. This class is a wonderful opportunity for some family bonding time. No previous yoga experience required. Just bring an open mind and heart. “Open up to the kid inside of you!”